Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Korporate Kutie 'V' Pendant

I've had this for a while and I've always gotten great feed back from women and men. I call it the 'V' aka Venus' pendant. Figured I would use the saying "men are from mars and women are", well you know the rest :).

It's one of the first pendants I designed. I wanted to create something where the logo looked like she was floating on air and I feel we accomplished that with this piece.

This version is in sterling silver with white diamond crystals. I will be offering this in other alloys such as platinum, white gold, rose gold etc. And your choice of diamonds, cz's or swarovski crystals. Will also offer the pendant in a solid circle

Stay tuned for the 3D version :)...








1 comment:

  1. This Pendant is so beautiful,...
    The name is also well chosen, Venus stands indeed for us women and If there is one thing what can represents us females so well, than it's definitely the Korporate Kutie Logo,...

    ReplyDelete

Would like to know your thoughts :)