Monday, March 22, 2010

Battle Of The Logos: Korporate Kutie Vs. Kim Kardashian


For some time now I've been getting emails and calls asking me if Kim Kardashian and I are working together. Answer to that question is No! Hey it wouldn't be a bad thing haha but we've never been in contact. These questions were asked because of the similarities between our logos. I'm not saying she tried to copy my version and make her own but I can see how consumers have and can get confused. The logos aren't exactly alike but I see how they resemble.

You Be The Judge..

By the way, this is not a knock at Kim Kardashian or me trying to bad mouth what she's doing. I'm just stating that we don't work together and that I apologize if this has confused my fans and other consumers. I can only speak for Korporate Kutie and what it represents. The logo represents women of many styles, mindsets and silhouettes. I want you to be proud to rock the brand and what it stands for. We have so much in store for female fashion. Thanks for all the support everyone has shown Korporate Kutie so far...

Remember "Be Good, Be You, Be Sekute™


The 'Sekute Pendant™'

2 comments:

  1. As from the moment I saw the logo of Korporate Kutie I felt in love with it. I'm pretty sure that the most of the people love it and agree with me. I think there is nothing that can represent us women better then this logo, it's so sensual and has so much power.
    So to be honest that's why it doesn't surprise me to see that others try to copy it. ... Lees verderBut I definitely DON'T agree with it. It's sad, so not fair and it makes me angry.
    So that's why I say let's fight fire with fire,... I know Korporate Kutie's fire is one full of love and passion and that makes it unbeatable.
    So there is no doubt about who'll win this battle,....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all know and can testify to the love, passion and integrity you put in to the development of your logo in order for it to reflect the ethos and fundamental beliefs of Korporate Kutie. What you are creating has power, significance and makes a difference- others are just cashing in on their 15 minutes. Aim high, stay focused and don't let the white noise of soulless fashion get in the way of making YOUR mark for all of us to be a part of. There IS a sekute woman in all of us :D

    ReplyDelete

Would like to know your thoughts :)